DOWNLOAD: AYnation - "MALOWO"

 

 Young talented Artists Williams Ayomikun Oluwaseun popularly known as AYnation, I was born in Lagos also a indigene of Lagos state. I got passion for music Since 2009 when I discovered my talent , through olamide, devido as my inspirational mentors thus.

 I love singing,through out my secondary schools my classmates called me rapper BT then I was just like olamide that gave me inspiration, but as at 2013 I try to discovered the type of genre's I sing, I notice that I love singing Afro pop/RnB then my first single "Tele ni" started getting a lot of inspiration hit's Afro/RnB song a lot of them, go back again to drop New hit titled "Malowo"2018, because malowo is like a prayer request I ask God Every blessed day , May God grant me my wishes and all my fans and lovers.....

 Download & Enjoy

DOWNLOAD: AYnation - MALOWO (Prod. By OGE & M.M by Artiste)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music: Wadystar ft Easy Boi – Story (Prod by G-WILLS)

XBusta Ready to Do Collaboration with Yung Phase See Photo

DOWNLOAD: Dj Phynest ft GB Style & MTC Alamu - "Achiever"